Rosa Dawn Caesar
Rosa was born in Watson Lake. She is from the Wolf Clan. She is a mom to a daughter.
Currently, Rosa is working at Liard First Nation. In September, she will be doing Upgrading. Her goal is to go to Northern Lights Community College at Dawson to fast track the Nursing Program. She hopes to return to the community to work.
Rosa enjoys camping, traveling and spending time with her daughter.
She’s very determined to achieve her goals.
Here are Rosa’s thoughts on Health and Wellness in the community:
- Working has kept her on the path
- When she was younger, summer employment
- After school programs are very important
- Youth group activities such as fund-raising for different activities
- They traveled to a Youth Conference in Vancouver
- They did a tour of the Downtown Eastside in Vancouver, and she credits that tour as being a real eye-opener of the consequences of addictions